The EPASA workshop is soliciting submissions for posters that display research and work in following areas of the numerical solution of matrix eigenvalue problems, but not limited to:
- Mathematical theory
- eigenvalue computation
- numerical linear algebra
- communication-avoiding algorithms
- fault-tolerant algorithms
- massively parallel computation
- many-core and GPU
- performance modeling
- automatic performance tuning
- Application and software development
- Abstract submission deadline:
July 31, 2015 (JST) August 17, 2015 (JST )closed
- Notification of acceptance:
August 7, 2015 (JST)August 19, 2015 (JST)
- Poster abstract template: EPASA2015_Latex_Template.zip
Authors of poster presentation should submit the abstract (one A4-page) following strictly the set of template files available from the above link. Submissions will be reviewed by the program committee and evaluated in terms of interest to the audience. All accepted abstracts will be distributed to all workshop attendees. In addition, we are planning to publish the post-conference proceeding, please see here for more details. All abstracts must be submitted electronically and in PDF format through the following submission form.
Poster presentation guideline
- The poster indexing session is plaaned before the poster session, and each presenter has 90 seconds (tentative) for introducing the poster.
- The size of poster board is 90 cm wide by 210 cm high.
- Pushpins will be provided.